The Department of Student Life provides transformative learning experiences by creating avenues for personal growth, exploration of identity and accountability through involvement in educational, cultural and social opportunities.
- Student involvement and developing leadership skills
- Diversity and inclusion
- Human resources and staff development
- Programming and training
- Service delivery
- Develop and implement student learning initiatives that promote students’ success through knowledge acquisition, the development of life skills, interpersonal skills, reduction of barriers, leadership development and student involvement.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive assessment plan and utilize results to enhance and develop policies, programs and services.
- Develop strategic partnerships within and outside of Student Life.
- Model cultural awareness through our behaviors and partnerships with students in an effect to conjointly embrace diversity and university values.
How to Get Involved
- A Buying OpportunityRebecca Pabon is helping shape campus fashion through her ZOUtique student internship.
- StressbustersThe demands of college life can be stressful. There are resources available to help.
- The Surprise of a LifetimeAlumnus Ryan Mathewson got one giant leap closer to his dream of being an astronaut.