Caring for Columbia is the largest student-run day of service at Mizzou. Each spring, students, faculty, and staff from all over campus unite to honor the Columbia community in a day of volunteering to say “Thank You” for their continued support throughout the years.
Over 1,300 students serve at over 70 sites throughout the Columbia community. Types of service include:
- Park Clean Ups
- Working with animals
- Packing backpacks for children
- Supporting food banks
- and many more service projects!
Thank you to our sponsors for making Caring for Columbia possible!
- MU Health Care
- Student Transportation of America
- MU PHA
- MU Parent’s Leadership Council
- The Domain
- Great Southern Bank
- MU Office of Service Programs / Student Life
- Greenway Shuttles
- Kaplan Prep Courses